Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Pine Haven, WY
Pine Haven, WY Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Pine Haven
- Minimum Liability Limits in Pine Haven, WY: 25/50/20 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 20 Required coverage up to $20,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Pine Haven 
- Insurer must verify randomly selected insurance policies upon request.
- Insurers must submit entire list of insurance in effect, which may be compared with registrations at a state agency. Also known as a computer data law.
Pine Haven Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Pine Haven, WY.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Pine Haven 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Pine Haven
- Motorcycle helmets required for 17 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Pine Haven, WY
Motorcycle License Regulations in Pine Haven, WY 
Detailed information about Pine Haven laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Pine Haven
- Class M licenses are issued for motorcycles. The designation may be added to a license valid for any other class or may be issued as the only class on a license if the applicant is not licensed for any other classification.
- The Wyoming DOT offers a Basic Rider Course developed by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation. It's designed for those who have little or no riding experience, and contains approximately 20 hours of instruction, both in the classroom and on-cycle.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Pine Haven, WY 
Various regulations and laws in Pine Haven regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Pine Haven
- Drivers 18 years or under operating a motorcycle on public streets, highways, or thoroughfares must wear protective headgear.
- Eye protection is not required for riders in Wyoming.
- Any motorcycle carrying a passenger, other than in a sidecar or enclosed cab, must be equipped with footrests for the passenger.
- Handlebars must not be positioned so that the grips are above the shoulder height of the operator.
- A motorcycle must be equipped with at least 1 head-lamp, 1 tail lamp, 1 rear red reflector, 1 stop lamp, and a white light that illuminates the license plate.
Rider & Driver Facts in Pine Haven, WY
Pine Haven Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Pine Haven 
- Crashes are required to be immediately reported in cases of death or injury.
- Crashes are required to be immediately reported when property damage exceeds $1,000.
Pine Haven Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Pine Haven 
- Rural interstates: 75 mph
- Urban interstates: 60 mph
- Other roads: 65 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in WY 
- Wyoming ranked 44th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Pine Haven Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in WY 
- In 2012, Wyoming totaled 31,319 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 47th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: WY ranked 47th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Additional information about Wyoming
About Pine Haven
The town of Pine Haven (Wyoming) has an approximate population of 490 and is located in Crook County. 
Pine Haven, WY Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Pine Haven, or for additional resources related to Pine Haven Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Wyoming Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Much like car insurance, maintaining a good driving record can help keep motorcycle insurance rates low.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Wyoming DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)