Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Arcade, NY
Arcade, NY Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Arcade
- Minimum Liability Limits in Arcade, NY: 25/50/10 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 10 Required coverage up to $10,000 for property damage in an accident
- Note: In addition, policyholders must have $50,000/$100,000 for wrongful death coverage.
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Arcade 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
- Insurers must submit entire list of insurance in effect, which may be compared with registrations at a state agency. Also known as a computer data law.
Arcade Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Arcade, NY.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Arcade 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
- Uninsured motorist coverage
- Personal injury protection coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Arcade
- Motorcycle helmets required for all riders. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Arcade, NY
Motorcycle License Regulations in Arcade, NY 
Detailed information about Arcade laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Arcade
- Class M or MJ license is required.
- Class MJ: The holder shall be at least 16 years of age and may operate any motorcycle. The holder may not drive in the city of New York. Such license will automatically become a class M license when the holder turns 18.
- Class M: The holder may operate a motorcycle, or a motorcycle towing a trailer. The holder shall be at least 18 years of age, or 17 years of age if they have successfully completed a driver's education course.
- A 4-hour motorcycle training class required.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Arcade, NY 
Various regulations and laws in Arcade regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Arcade
- No person may operate a motorcycle without a helmet.
- No person may operate a motorcycle goggles, or a face shield, and a rearview mirror so adjusted that the driver has a clear view of the road and condition of traffic behind such motorcycle.
- Passenger footrest required if carrying a passenger.
- No motorcycle shall be operated with handlebars or grips more than the height of the operator's shoulders.
- All motorcycles must have: a device for signaling, at least 1 red reflector attached to the rear, 1 red or amber stop lamp, and shall.
Rider & Driver Facts in Arcade, NY
Arcade Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Arcade 
- Crashes must be reported in cases of death, injury, or if property damage exceeds $1,000.
- The deadline to file a report is 10 days.
Arcade Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Arcade 
- Rural interstates: 65 mph
- Urban interstates: 65 mph
- Other roads: 55 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in NY 
- New York ranked 4th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Arcade Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in NY 
- In 2012, New York totaled 345,412 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 6th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: NY ranked 5th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Additional information about New York
The village of Arcade (New York) has an approximate population of 2,071 and is located in Wyoming County. 
Arcade, NY Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Arcade, or for additional resources related to Arcade Motorcycle Insurance, visit the New York Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Currently, there is no motorcycle helmet use law in two states (Illinois and Iowa).
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or New York DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)