Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Saint Anthony, MN
Saint Anthony, MN Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Saint Anthony
- Minimum Liability Limits in Saint Anthony, MN: 30/60/10 
- 30 Required coverage up to $30,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 60 Required coverage up to $60,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 10 Required coverage up to $10,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Saint Anthony 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
- Insurer must verify randomly selected insurance policies upon request.
Saint Anthony Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Saint Anthony, MN.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Saint Anthony 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
- Uninsured motorist coverage
- Underinsured motorist coverage
- Personal injury protection coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Saint Anthony
- Motorcycle helmets required for 17 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Saint Anthony, MN
Motorcycle License Regulations in Saint Anthony, MN 
Detailed information about Saint Anthony laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Saint Anthony
- No person can operate a motorcycle or motor scooter on any street or highway without having a valid standard driver's license with a 2-wheeled endorsement.
- A 2-wheeled endorsement will be issued if the applicant has a valid 2-wheeled vehicle instruction permit and has passed a written examination and road test administered by the Department.
- If the applicant is under age 18, he or she must also successfully complete an approved 2-wheeled vehicle driver safety course.
- The Department can issue a 2-wheeled vehicle instruction permit to any person over 16 years of age who is in possession of a valid driver's license, is enrolled in an approved 2-wheeled vehicle driver's safety course (if under age 18), has passed a written examination for the permit, and has paid all necessary fees.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Saint Anthony, MN 
Various regulations and laws in Saint Anthony regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Saint Anthony
- Anyone under the age of 18 riding a motorcycle and all operators of motorcycles with instructional permits must wear protective headgear.
- All motorcycle operators must wear protective eye wear.
- Any motorcycle with a seat designed or suited for use by a passenger must be equipped with foot rests for the passenger, reachable by both feet.
- Every motorcycle must be equipped with at least 1 properly adjusted rear view mirror that is adjusted to reflect to the operator a view of the roadway for a distance of at least 200 feet.
- An operator of a motorcycle must ride on a permanent and regular seat.
Rider & Driver Facts in Saint Anthony, MN
Saint Anthony Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Saint Anthony 
- Crashes are required to be reported in cases of death, injury, or when property damage exceeds $1000.
- The deadline to file a report is 10 days.
Saint Anthony Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Saint Anthony 
- Rural interstates: 70 mph
- Urban interstates: 65 mph
- Other roads: 55 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in MN 
- Minnesota ranked 23rd in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Saint Anthony Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in MN 
- In 2012, Minnesota totaled 241,768 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 11th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: MN ranked 20th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Additional information about Minnesota
About Saint Anthony
The city of Saint Anthony (Minnesota) has an approximate population of 8,308 and is located in Hennepin County. 
Saint Anthony, MN Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Saint Anthony, or for additional resources related to Saint Anthony Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Minnesota Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Currently, laws requiring only some motorcyclists to wear a helmet are in place in 28 states.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Minnesota DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)