Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Hanley Falls, MN
Hanley Falls, MN Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Hanley Falls
- Minimum Liability Limits in Hanley Falls, MN: 30/60/10 
- 30 Required coverage up to $30,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 60 Required coverage up to $60,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 10 Required coverage up to $10,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Hanley Falls 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
- Insurer must verify randomly selected insurance policies upon request.
Hanley Falls Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Hanley Falls, MN.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Hanley Falls 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
- Uninsured motorist coverage
- Underinsured motorist coverage
- Personal injury protection coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Hanley Falls
- Motorcycle helmets required for 17 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Hanley Falls, MN
Motorcycle License Regulations in Hanley Falls, MN 
Detailed information about Hanley Falls laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Hanley Falls
- No person can operate a motorcycle or motor scooter on any street or highway without having a valid standard driver's license with a 2-wheeled endorsement.
- A 2-wheeled endorsement will be issued if the applicant has a valid 2-wheeled vehicle instruction permit and has passed a written examination and road test administered by the Department.
- If the applicant is under age 18, he or she must also successfully complete an approved 2-wheeled vehicle driver safety course.
- The Department can issue a 2-wheeled vehicle instruction permit to any person over 16 years of age who is in possession of a valid driver's license, is enrolled in an approved 2-wheeled vehicle driver's safety course (if under age 18), has passed a written examination for the permit, and has paid all necessary fees.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Hanley Falls, MN 
Various regulations and laws in Hanley Falls regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Hanley Falls
- Anyone under the age of 18 riding a motorcycle and all operators of motorcycles with instructional permits must wear protective headgear.
- All motorcycle operators must wear protective eye wear.
- Any motorcycle with a seat designed or suited for use by a passenger must be equipped with foot rests for the passenger, reachable by both feet.
- Every motorcycle must be equipped with at least 1 properly adjusted rear view mirror that is adjusted to reflect to the operator a view of the roadway for a distance of at least 200 feet.
- An operator of a motorcycle must ride on a permanent and regular seat.
Rider & Driver Facts in Hanley Falls, MN
Hanley Falls Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Hanley Falls 
- Crashes are required to be reported in cases of death, injury, or when property damage exceeds $1000.
- The deadline to file a report is 10 days.
Hanley Falls Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Hanley Falls 
- Rural interstates: 70 mph
- Urban interstates: 65 mph
- Other roads: 55 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in MN 
- Minnesota ranked 23rd in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Hanley Falls Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in MN 
- In 2012, Minnesota totaled 241,768 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 11th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: MN ranked 20th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Additional information about Minnesota
About Hanley Falls
The city of Hanley Falls (Minnesota) has an approximate population of 304 and is located in Yellow Medicine County. 
Hanley Falls, MN Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Hanley Falls, or for additional resources related to Hanley Falls Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Minnesota Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
The type, style and age of the motorcycle you ride can affect how much you pay in motorcycle insurance premiums.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Minnesota DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)