Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Center Line, MI
Center Line, MI Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Center Line
- Minimum Liability Limits in Center Line, MI: 20/40/10 
- 20 Required coverage up to $20,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 40 Required coverage up to $40,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 10 Required coverage up to $10,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Center Line 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
Center Line Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Center Line, MI.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Center Line 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
- Personal injury protection coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Center Line
- Motorcycle helmets required for 20 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Center Line, MI
Motorcycle License Regulations in Center Line, MI 
Detailed information about Center Line laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Center Line
- A person, before operating a motorcycle upon a public street or highway in this state, must procure a motorcycle endorsement on the operator's or chauffeur's license.
- Before a person who is less than 18 years of age is issued an original motorcycle endorsement on an operator's or chauffeur's license, the person must pass an examination and a motorcycle safety course.
- A person, before operating a moped upon a highway, must procure a special restricted license to operate a moped unless the person has a valid operator's or chauffeur's license. A special restricted license to operate a moped may be issued to a person 15 years of age or older if the person satisfies the Secretary of State that he is competent to operate a moped with safety.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Center Line, MI 
Various regulations and laws in Center Line regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Center Line
- A person under age 21 operating or riding on a motorcycle on a public thoroughfare shall wear a U.S. DOT approved crash helmet. Persons age 21 and older must wear a helmet unless they have had a motorcycle endorsement for at least 2 years or have passed a motorcycle safety course, and have $20,000 in insurance.
- Eye protection required by law unless equipped with windscreen and is required at speeds over 35 mph.
- A motorcycle must be equipped with adequate seats and foot rests or pegs for each designated seating position.
- Handlebars may not be higher than 15 inches from the lowest point of the undepressed saddle to the highest point of the handle grip of the operator.
- There is no passenger age restriction in Michigan.
Rider & Driver Facts in Center Line, MI
Center Line Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Center Line 
- Crashes are required to be immediately reported in cases of death or injury.
- Crashes are required to be immediately reported if property damage exceeds $1000.
Center Line Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Center Line 
- Rural interstates: 70 mph (Trucks: 60 mph)
- Urban interstates: 65 mph
- Other roads: 55 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in MI 
- Michigan ranked 10th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Center Line Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in MI 
- In 2012, Michigan totaled 266,489 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 10th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: MI ranked 8th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Additional information about Michigan
About Center Line
The city of Center Line (Michigan) has an approximate population of 8,257 and is located in Macomb County. 
Center Line, MI Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Center Line, or for additional resources related to Center Line Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Michigan Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
The type, style and age of the motorcycle you ride can affect how much you pay in motorcycle insurance premiums.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Michigan DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)