Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Riggins, ID
Riggins, ID Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Riggins
- Minimum Liability Limits in Riggins, ID: 25/50/15 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 15 Required coverage up to $15,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Riggins 
Riggins Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Riggins, ID.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Riggins 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Riggins
- Motorcycle helmets required for 17 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Riggins, ID
Motorcycle License Regulations in Riggins, ID 
Detailed information about Riggins laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Riggins
- No person under 21 years of age may apply for or obtain a motorcycle endorsement on their driver's license without successful completion of an approved motorcycle rider training course.
- Any person who applies for a motorcycle endorsement may be required to pass the motorcycle skills test.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Riggins, ID 
Various regulations and laws in Riggins regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Riggins
- A helmet of a type and quality equal to or better than the standards established for helmets by the director of the ITD must be worn by operators or passengers under 18 years of age.
- Eye protection is not required for riders in Idaho.
- To lawfully carry a passenger, a motorcycle must be equipped with footrests specifically designed for said passenger.
- Every motorcycle must be equipped with at least 1 stop lamp but is not required to have mechanical or electrical turn signals.
- Motorcycles are required to have at least 1 and not more than 2 headlamps.
Rider & Driver Facts in Riggins, ID
Riggins Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Riggins 
- Crashes resulting in death, injury are required to be immediately reported.
- Crashes resulting in property damage in excess of $1,500 are required to be immediately reported.
Riggins Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Riggins 
- Rural interstates: 75 mph (Trucks: 65 mph)
- Urban interstates: 75 mph
- Other roads: 65 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in ID 
- Idaho ranked 39th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Riggins Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in ID 
- In 2012, Idaho totaled 63,964 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 38th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: ID ranked 38th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Additional information about Idaho
The city of Riggins (Idaho) has an approximate population of 419 and is located in Idaho County. 
Riggins, ID Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Riggins, or for additional resources related to Riggins Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Idaho Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Many insurance companies offer discounts on insurance for graduates of motorcycle training courses.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Idaho DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)