Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Mud Lake, ID
Mud Lake, ID Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Mud Lake
- Minimum Liability Limits in Mud Lake, ID: 25/50/15 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 15 Required coverage up to $15,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Mud Lake 
Mud Lake Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Mud Lake, ID.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Mud Lake 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Mud Lake
- Motorcycle helmets required for 17 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Mud Lake, ID
Motorcycle License Regulations in Mud Lake, ID 
Detailed information about Mud Lake laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Mud Lake
- No person under 21 years of age may apply for or obtain a motorcycle endorsement on their driver's license without successful completion of an approved motorcycle rider training course.
- Any person who applies for a motorcycle endorsement may be required to pass the motorcycle skills test.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Mud Lake, ID 
Various regulations and laws in Mud Lake regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Mud Lake
- A helmet of a type and quality equal to or better than the standards established for helmets by the director of the ITD must be worn by operators or passengers under 18 years of age.
- Eye protection is not required for riders in Idaho.
- To lawfully carry a passenger, a motorcycle must be equipped with footrests specifically designed for said passenger.
- Every motorcycle must be equipped with at least 1 stop lamp but is not required to have mechanical or electrical turn signals.
- Motorcycles are required to have at least 1 and not more than 2 headlamps.
Rider & Driver Facts in Mud Lake, ID
Mud Lake Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Mud Lake 
- Crashes resulting in death, injury are required to be immediately reported.
- Crashes resulting in property damage in excess of $1,500 are required to be immediately reported.
Mud Lake Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Mud Lake 
- Rural interstates: 75 mph (Trucks: 65 mph)
- Urban interstates: 75 mph
- Other roads: 65 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in ID 
- Idaho ranked 39th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Mud Lake Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in ID 
- In 2012, Idaho totaled 63,964 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 38th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: ID ranked 38th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Additional information about Idaho
About Mud Lake
The city of Mud Lake (Idaho) has an approximate population of 358 and is located in Jefferson County. 
Mud Lake, ID Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Mud Lake, or for additional resources related to Mud Lake Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Idaho Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
The type, style and age of the motorcycle you ride can affect how much you pay in motorcycle insurance premiums.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Idaho DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)