Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Marble, CO
Marble, CO Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Marble
- Minimum Liability Limits in Marble, CO: 25/50/15 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 15 Required coverage up to $15,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Marble 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
- Insurers must submit entire list of insurance in effect, which may be compared with registrations at a state agency. Also known as a computer data law.
Marble Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Marble, CO.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Marble 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Marble
- Motorcycle helmets required for 17 and younger and passengers 17 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Marble, CO
Motorcycle License Regulations in Marble, CO 
Detailed information about Marble laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Marble
- Any operator of a motorized bicycle shall possess a valid Driver's license.
- To be a legal motorcycle rider in Colorado, you must have the proper endorsement on your driver's license. The general motorcycle endorsement 'M' qualifies you to ride a 2- or 3-wheel motorcycle.
- CDOT administers a program called MOST: Motorcycle Operator Safety Training. Riders who pass a MOST class can simply take their completion card to a state driver's license office to get an endorsement with no further testing needed.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Marble, CO 
Various regulations and laws in Marble regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Marble
- Riders under 18 and passengers under 18 must wear safety helmets.
- Any driver or passenger on a motorcycle or motor-driven cycle on any public highway shall wear goggles or eyeglasses with lenses made of safety glass or plastic.
- Any motorcycle carrying a passenger, other than in a sidecar or enclosed cab, shall be equipped with footrests for such passengers.
- Every motorized bicycle shall be equipped with a lamp on the front, which shall emit a white light visible from a distance of at least 500 feet from the front, and a red reflector in the rear.
- There is no passenger age restriction in Colorado.
Rider & Driver Facts in Marble, CO
Marble Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Marble 
- An accident report is required in any crash resulting in death, injury, or any property damage.
- The report must be filed within 10 days.
Marble Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Marble 
- Rural interstates: 75 mph
- Urban interstates: 65 mph
- Other roads: 65 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in CO 
- Colorado ranked 26th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Marble Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in CO 
- In 2012, Colorado totaled 183,881 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 17th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: CO ranked 22nd in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Additional information about Colorado
The town of Marble (Colorado) has an approximate population of 131 and is located in Gunnison County. 
Marble, CO Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Marble, or for additional resources related to Marble Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Colorado Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
The number of miles you typically ride per a year and where you store your bike can directly affect your motorcycle insurance rates.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Colorado DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)