Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Lowndesboro, AL
Lowndesboro, AL Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Lowndesboro
- Minimum Liability Limits in Lowndesboro, AL: 25/50/25 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Lowndesboro 
- Insurer must verify randomly selected insurance policies upon request.
- Insurers must submit entire list of insurance in effect, which may be compared with registrations at a state agency. Also known as a computer data law.
Lowndesboro Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Lowndesboro, AL.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Lowndesboro 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Lowndesboro
- Motorcycle helmets required for all riders. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Lowndesboro, AL
Motorcycle License Regulations in Lowndesboro, AL 
Detailed information about Lowndesboro laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Lowndesboro
- A driver's license issued pursuant to state law suffices to operate a motor-driven cycle.
- A person 14 years of age or older may obtain an operator's license for motor-driven cycle and must register with the Director of Public Safety.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Lowndesboro, AL 
Various regulations and laws in Lowndesboro regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Lowndesboro
- Protective headgear and shoes required for motorcycle operators and passengers.
- Eye protection is not required for riders in Alabama.
- Motorcycle carrying passengers, except in sidecar or enclosed cab, shall have footrests for passenger.
- No person shall operate any motorcycle with handlebars more than 15 inches in height above that portion of the seat occupied by the operator.
- There is no passenger age restriction in Alabama.
Local Companies in Lowndesboro Related to Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance in Lowndesboro
Companies & agents providing motorcycle insurance services in or near Lowndesboro, AL.
Sorry, no local Motorcycle Insurance providers found.
Our search for Motorcycle Insurance providers located in Lowndesboro produced no matches.
Motorcycle Dealers in Lowndesboro
Dealerships selling new and/or used motorcycles locally in or near Lowndesboro, AL.
Sorry, no local motorcycle dealers were found.
Our search for motorcycle dealers located in Lowndesboro produced no matches.
Motorcycle Training in Lowndesboro
Companies offering motorcycle training in or near Lowndesboro, AL.
Sorry, no local companies offering motorcycle training were found.
Our search for companies providing motorcycle training courses in Lowndesboro produced no matches.
Rider & Driver Facts in Lowndesboro, AL
Lowndesboro Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Lowndesboro 
- Crashes are required to be reported in incidents of death, injury, or when property damage exceeds $250.
- The deadline to file a (safety responsibility) report is 30 days.
Lowndesboro Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Lowndesboro 
- Rural interstates: 70 mph
- Urban interstates: 65 mph
- Other roads: 65 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in AL 
- Alabama ranked 17th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Lowndesboro Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in AL 
- In 2012, Alabama totaled 132,465 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 23rd in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: AL ranked 21st in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Household Income in Lowndesboro, AL
Income: Lowndesboro vs. Alabama
Median household income in Lowndesboro, AL is $39,858, which is approximately INF percent greater than the median income of $ in the state of Alabama overall. 
Lowndesboro, AL Income Breakdown
The town of Lowndesboro has a median household income of $39,858, versus $ for the entire state of Alabama and versus $58,283 for the entire U.S. Approximately 31 percent of all households in Lowndesboro have an income below poverty level. 
Income: Lowndesboro vs. Nation
The Lowndesboro, AL median household income of $39,858 is approximately 32 percent less than the $58,283 median income for the U.S. in its entirety. 
Additional information about Alabama
The town of Lowndesboro (Alabama) has an approximate population of 115 and is located in Lowndes County. 
Lowndesboro, AL Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Lowndesboro, or for additional resources related to Lowndesboro Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Alabama Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
$dyk = array(
"Currently, 19 states and the District of Columbia have laws requiring all motorcyclists to wear a helmet.",
"Currently, laws requiring only some motorcyclists to wear a helmet are in place in 28 states.",
"Currently, there is no motorcycle helmet use law in two states (Illinois and Iowa).",
"Many insurance companies offer discounts on insurance for graduates of motorcycle training courses.",
"Much like car insurance, maintaining a good driving record can help keep motorcycle insurance rates low.",
"In some states with harsh winters, riders can opt for insurance coverage that is suspended during winter.",
"The type, style and age of the motorcycle you ride can affect how much you pay in motorcycle insurance premiums.",
"The number of miles you typically ride per a year and where you store your bike can directly affect your motorcycle insurance rates.",
"According to the Insurance Information Institute, there were about 8.5 million motorcycles on the road in 2012.",
"In 2013, 88,000 motorcyclists were injured, down 5.4% from 93,000 in 2012 (Insurance Information Institute)"
$num = count($dyk);
$rand = (rand()%$num);
// "Motorcycle insurance is compulsory in every state with the exception of four: HI, MT, NH, & WA.",
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Alabama DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)