Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Geiger, AL
Geiger, AL Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Geiger
- Minimum Liability Limits in Geiger, AL: 25/50/25 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Geiger 
- Insurer must verify randomly selected insurance policies upon request.
- Insurers must submit entire list of insurance in effect, which may be compared with registrations at a state agency. Also known as a computer data law.
Geiger Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Geiger, AL.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Geiger 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Geiger
- Motorcycle helmets required for all riders. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Geiger, AL
Motorcycle License Regulations in Geiger, AL 
Detailed information about Geiger laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Geiger
- A driver's license issued pursuant to state law suffices to operate a motor-driven cycle.
- A person 14 years of age or older may obtain an operator's license for motor-driven cycle and must register with the Director of Public Safety.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Geiger, AL 
Various regulations and laws in Geiger regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Geiger
- Protective headgear and shoes required for motorcycle operators and passengers.
- Eye protection is not required for riders in Alabama.
- Motorcycle carrying passengers, except in sidecar or enclosed cab, shall have footrests for passenger.
- No person shall operate any motorcycle with handlebars more than 15 inches in height above that portion of the seat occupied by the operator.
- There is no passenger age restriction in Alabama.
Local Companies in Geiger Related to Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance in Geiger
Companies & agents providing motorcycle insurance services in or near Geiger, AL.
Sorry, no local Motorcycle Insurance providers found.
Our search for Motorcycle Insurance providers located in Geiger produced no matches.
Motorcycle Dealers in Geiger
Dealerships selling new and/or used motorcycles locally in or near Geiger, AL.
Sorry, no local motorcycle dealers were found.
Our search for motorcycle dealers located in Geiger produced no matches.
Motorcycle Training in Geiger
Companies offering motorcycle training in or near Geiger, AL.
Sorry, no local companies offering motorcycle training were found.
Our search for companies providing motorcycle training courses in Geiger produced no matches.
Rider & Driver Facts in Geiger, AL
Geiger Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Geiger 
- Crashes are required to be reported in incidents of death, injury, or when property damage exceeds $250.
- The deadline to file a (safety responsibility) report is 30 days.
Geiger Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Geiger 
- Rural interstates: 70 mph
- Urban interstates: 65 mph
- Other roads: 65 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in AL 
- Alabama ranked 17th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Geiger Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in AL 
- In 2012, Alabama totaled 132,465 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 23rd in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: AL ranked 21st in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Household Income in Geiger, AL
Income: Geiger vs. Alabama
Median household income in Geiger, AL is $22,276, which is approximately 0 percent greater than the median income of $ in the state of Alabama overall. 
Geiger, AL Income Breakdown
The town of Geiger has a median household income of $22,276, versus $ for the entire state of Alabama and versus $58,283 for the entire U.S. Approximately 31 percent of all households in Geiger have an income below poverty level. 
Income: Geiger vs. Nation
The Geiger, AL median household income of $22,276 is approximately 62 percent less than the $58,283 median income for the U.S. in its entirety. 
Additional information about Alabama
The town of Geiger (Alabama) has an approximate population of 170 and is located in Sumter County. 
Geiger, AL Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Geiger, or for additional resources related to Geiger Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Alabama Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Currently, there is no motorcycle helmet use law in two states (Illinois and Iowa).
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Alabama DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)